Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Feeling Inspired....

Inspirations comes in many forms....Well this weekend I realized that absence does make the heart grow founder. When the anticipation of seeing someone that you care deeply for charges through your veins. It feels like a drug addiction. That is the feeling that a good man can give you. That is the feeling that has taken over me this weekend. I am closer to finishing " TORN" and the words have just been flowing out of me. I anticipate that I will be completed with this Novel by the end of September. There is still so much that needs to be done though. The list is too long to even begin and since this is all a new experience to me I am almost positive that there are task that are missing from this list. All I know is that with my inspiration in place I will be able to do this and so much more.....

Please spread the word about my blog...

Lot's of Love Liz.

No comments:

Post a Comment