Monday, August 17, 2009

" You Can't Fool All Of The People All Of The Time...."

What I've learned through this writing process is that there will always be people that will say things to discourage you. They're not obvious about it... They couldn't do that. Then people would see them in a different light. Especially those who try to maintain the image that they're more then the others around them. These people will use slick comments and things that really don't concern them to put doubt into your mind. I was a victim to this behavior. Was....I now recognize what to look out for. I now know the reason why these people try so hard to belittle others....with a smile plastered across their face all the while. Its because they're not happy with themselves. They're not happy with their circumstances. They too have made choices that they are not proud of. Which has landed them in a less desirable situation. Because they're so scarred that people will see that they are not who they're fronting to be. They try to ensure that there is always someone that appears to be worst off then them. I have also learned that these people are not fooling everyone. It reminds me of the adage... " You can fool some of the people all of the time and You can fool all of the people some of the time, But You can't fool all of the people all of the time."
I allow these people and their insecurities to fuel me. These people make it possible to see the bigger picture. My knowledge and my capabilities frighten them.
As I near the end of writing this book I have discovered so much about myself. I know now that writing was always suppose to be my outlet. People have different outlets. Ones that make them feel creative, Ones that make them feel free, Ones that make them feel fulfilled, Ones that make them feel accomplished, Ones that make them feel empowered....Writing make me feel all of these things. Writing this book has given me what I have been looking for.

Thank You again for taking the time to read my thoughts. I will have a 3rd tease coming soon. Please Look out for " TORN ".

Lots of Love Liz.

No comments:

Post a Comment