Saturday, January 9, 2010

One Step At A Time...

Since my last visit to Trials, Tribulations and Torn, there have been a few very good things that have happened. One being that the Lord blessed me and my family and brought us into the New year...and if you are reading this, He did the same for you. Another being that my move is set to take place the beginning of this week. My kids and I couldn't be happier. And the last one for now is that I am currently working with an editor. We have communicated several times about taking the next step in my literary career and what that entailed and the role that she will play in it all. I was referred to her through a Face Book friend.{Face Book not just for status updates and quizzes...LOL} I will be sending her a copy of my completed novel at the end of the month, maybe sooner...as soon as I get settled in my new place in a new town.
I normally don't make New years resolutions because you always fail...at least I did. I did this year. I made one that I will have my Novel published. This is one that I prayed about. This is one that I have been working on for months. Have dreamt about for years. This is one that was always meant to be.... So I am not worried about the New Years resolution curse...Well, not this year. That must be the key...When making a New Years resolution, wishing on a star, blowing out the birthday candles always shoot for the attainable. Then next time shoot for the next goal. Some people over shoot and are meant with disappointment. I am not saying don't go all out...Not to go hard. I'm saying that getting to your goals or dreams, requires steps...Sometimes baby steps summertime's leaps and bounds. Concentrate on the step ahead of you while mapping out where they will carry you.

I want to thank everyone for their support....

Lots of Love, Liz......

No comments:

Post a Comment