Thursday, February 18, 2010

Soon and Very Soon....

.... This process isn't as simple as it seems. That's cool though because I am well equipped for each challenge. Whether it be personal or political. I am strong woman and I'm definitely built to last... They don't come like me too often. So I know that with my determination, and prayer that there is nothing that I can't take on and conquer.

That being said, I am still hard at work creating. Everyday I become closer to my goal. Even when I come up against set backs... I am still closer.

Soon I will be posting another peek into my book TORN. Originally I was only going to post three. But, since it has been awhile since my last post and things have been setting me back... I am going to do something that makes me feel better and give you all a lil sumthing to wet your pallet and gain your interest. I hope that it makes all of you that follow happy as well.

Soon I will be mailing off my manuscript and I will have to deal with criticism. That is a good and a bad thing. Bad: because I want nothing more than to hear that what I have poured my heart into was a wonderful read. However, I am new to this writing...well in this capacity. Good: because I really need to hear feed back. Someone that will give it to me no holds bar. I trust and value the opinion of those that have read bits and pieces...however, I do need to hear from someone not in my circle. Trust me that circle is a small, tight one.
What I might hear scares and excites me. If there are things I need to improve...I will do that.

This is not just a hobby for me anymore. I am working over time to see that it becomes a reality. Anything that you do in life you should strive to do well. When you are at your best you must continue to challenge yourself. That is what I want out of life.

I want to tell stories and do it well...

Lots of Love, Liz.

No comments:

Post a Comment