Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Desperately Seeking....

Desperately Seeking.... A publisher!

I am in the phase in my Book where I need to find publishing. My book is finally with an editor and I couldn't be happier about how all the pieces fell into place. However, the hard work is still NOT over. I now have to find a Publishing company. The problem is I really don't know where to begin. I am doing my research and looking into options. All I can really do is pray that I am lead in the right direction. I feel like I have been fighting an up hill battle to have what I've worked so hard for and on to be recognized.

My dream is to walk into a book store and MY work be on one of the many selves. In the midst of Brilliant talent, critical thinkers, and wild imaginations. To be amongst the authors that have inspired me... and the ones that I have yet to discover.

I am asking for all my friends, followers, and family to help me in seeking a Publisher. I want to use all of my networking capabilities in order to move forward... I mean that is the point of networking. Right? :-) Please either post a comment on suggestions in my seeking or email me at lizfunrowe@gmail.com.

I Love and Appreciate you all...

Lots of Love Liz... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment