Thursday, November 25, 2010

Calling On HIS Name!

I loathed myself... I didn t know anyone that hated themselves as much as I did... I hid it so well... I am sure that I revealed my secreat a time or two under the guise of disguise... But... the sacaszim that ripped through the atmospher from my tougue that was dripping with lies all flowed from a mouth that was lined with a smile...

I had to play it close to the vest... My no-nonsense attitude wore like armour protecting my chest... That housed a bleeding heart that pumped out more fear than anything else...

I had to keep it hidden under the surface... just enough so I felt it pulsating through my veins... seeping from my lungs with each deep ragged exhale...

My footsteps labored...The path below my feet like glass. Each step wrong... but I continue on... I dont see a way out anymore... the light at the end use to shine... the blood leaking from my soul draining my ability to think within reason... On my knee's... My actions...and those reactions...Here I am in all my Bane... The walls closing...

I call on HIS name....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wanted to shared this piece... I will be posting more work from my personal Journal on this Blog in the Future.

Please leave feed back and... take the time to read Trials, Tribulations, and Torn from the beginning.

THANKS,
Lots of Love Liz...

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful, keep going sister you have the gift

    ReplyDelete