Sunday, January 9, 2011

Interview on... "IT's COMPLICATED (http://www.blogtalkradio.com/jahzara/2011/01/08/its-complicated)

Thank You for Coming to Visit my Blog ~Trials, Tribulations, and Torn. I want to Thank everyone that has shown me support along the way. Going into this New Year I have so much in store and right here is where I will keep you updated on my future plans and Progress.

Below I have the an Interview I did regarding the Spring release of my Book " Love TORN Asunder" Through Emerald Star Press.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/jahzara/2011/01/08/its-complicated

Special THANKS to Jahzara and Ox for the Interview on " It's Complicated" Which airs on BTR 6pm EST Saturdays.

Thank You to Destiny for taking on my project with Emerald Star Press.

For all the support and Advice... Thank you so Much to Rhea Alexis Banks.

Click the link below and listen in... I will load all future interviews onto this page.

Thanks for support AGAIN!

Lots of Love Liz... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment