Tuesday, November 1, 2011

31 Days to Reset Your Life program... Day one!

I was Introduced to this program by a Face Book friend (Erica). The purpose is to Help you on a journey to reset your life. When I read that statement I thought this would be an interesting program and a road I would love to travel.

I am 31 years old, and in my life I have had experiences the average person would break from. I was also in a place where hope seemed dim. However, I refocused my priorities and took stock in the part I played in the situation I was in. In doing so I had to separate myself from alot of negative people. Problem is that these people sometimes where a disguise called friend.

I believe I took my life back in 2005. I was 25 then, that is when I knew a change had to be made and I was in charge and responsible for my own happiness. Since then I have made better choices, decided what I want the outcome of my life to be, and leaned alot on faith.

Personally, I am in a Good place. My children are happy, doing well, and in an environment that they can thrive an grow in. I married the perfect man for me. He is truly my best friend. He saw me through alot. Had my back when I was still trying to figure my life out an patiently waited until both he and I were ready. He knows ME... The good and the bad. And still he loves me :-)

I started blogging in 2009, I wanted to journal my experiences to become a Published author. Both my personal struggles and professional hurdles. My debut Novel was published April 2011 and my next will be out this month Nov. 2011. This has been a dream of mine that seemed so far fetched it took me until I was 29 to seriously go after it.

In that time I have learned alot, and still have sooooo much more knowledge to gain. I have made strides towards my goal and established new ones. There are times when I think; this was a fluke. Maybe I am not prepared to continue down this road. Maybe all the nay sayers from my past were right and the new people who feel like my way is the wrong way have a point. Maybe I am not built for this. If you have a passion for something and a vision does that always equate success? All the time, effort and sacrifices,will it all be for nothing. I dont know, this is what I am hoping this 31 day reset will help me to evaluate.

I am hoping the support and reading of others on the journey will give me renewed faith in mine.

Most of all I am always looking to center and better myself. I now know that I am worth it. For so long I didnt.

Lots of Love Literary Liz....
http://LiteraryLiz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment