Sunday, September 6, 2009

3rd Tease " Watching"

..... He was touching her the way I wanted him to touch me. He was paying attention to what she had to say. He wasn't looking through her like I felt he sometimes did to me. It hurt to watch, but I couldn't pull my eyes away. My breathing had become labored. Each inhale painful, every exhale rugged. I needed some air but how was I going to get past Lincoln and out the door without him following me and asking questions? If I told him that I was having an anxiety attack he would want to take me home. I wanted to stay. I wanted to watch. To see the way he interacted with her and how it was different from our's......



This the 3rd tease from " Torn" I hope that you all like it as much as you have the others. Please leave comments and tell your friends.

New Blog Entry coming soon.



Lots of Love Liz.

No comments:

Post a Comment