Thursday, September 10, 2009

Take That Ride With Me....

The devil works overtime when there is a light for you at the end of the tunnel. I believe that God puts people in place to help your blessings come to pass. I also believe that the devil will use agents to block this blessing.
Please be aware that everyone who smiles at you and you call friend, or worst, family is not there to uplift you. Be aware of the people you surround yourself with and who's team they are really on.
For the past couple of days I have been going through it. I have been an emotional mess. And unfortunately for me, I feel like there is no one to turn to. Sure, I have friends that I can share my feeling with, but lets face it....sometimes when people ask "how are you?" it's not because they really care. It's because it sounds good. So while you think you are pouring your heart out to a good friend... they are really thinking about their own issue's and when you will be done rambling so they can take the lead of the conversation. At least that's how I feel sometimes. Why bother wasting my breath? So I brought my frustrations here ....To my blog. I take it to my book. That's where I can express myself. That is where I know people will listen....Listen by taking in the words and allowing the story I tell in... although I hope it is entertaining..I pray that there is a message in there for someone. I know the message will be different and new for each person. Everyone who reads a book, takes something different away. Every time someone reads the words that I write they will be taking away a part of me no matter what the other lessons learned will be. They will have taken a peek inside who I am. That is an overwhelming feeling. That I will be allowing so many people in...that they can make judgement. That's scary....but I willing to take that ride.

What I do know is that there have been many visitors here to my blog and for that I am thankful. When I started this I thought that no one would ever read it. However I know that my blog receives visitors daily. I hope that they stay long enough to read a few entries.....maybe catch up from the beginning. Take that ride with me .... ;-)


Lots of Love Liz

1 comment:

  1. Liz,
    I agree with everything that you posted here tonight, but understand this.... There is definitely something in the atmosphere, and It seems strange but all of GODS people are going through the same type of experiences right now because he's taking us somewhere, and you're right the devil will try to block it! But guess what?? We already have the VICTORY! That's GODS word! So hang in there. BTW Some people who are listening to you really do care!

    ReplyDelete