Sunday, September 20, 2009

Resting on Faith...

I am almost at the end of my Journey...I will be completed with my very first novel in a matter of weeks. The pressure is really on now. There is so much that has to still be done and so much that I still don't know. What I'm resting on and putting all of my faith in is that I really poured my heart out into this book. That this is the beginning of what I hope will be my career. Or at least something that I will be doing for the rest of my days. Whether it be full time, part time or on the side. I hope that when this book is read everyone feels that. Feels that I loved writing it and I am so proud that someone decided to read it. That someone else is sharing this with me.



To give a brief review of what this book " TORN" is all about......

Leslie is a woman that is on her way to being successful...In her Career and In Love, but when life steps in and puts one obstacle in front of the other will she stay on the track to success? Can she survive the obstacles and the choices she makes and still be whole in the end? Who will she effect with her decisions? And will they stick around to see her through this mess she made?



There are Steamy Teases also available. Please read the blog from the beginning. Take a peek inside the real life drama that I have dealt with in writing this novel and get a taste of what "TORN" will deliver when released.



Thanks for all the Love.

Lots of Love Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment