Friday, October 2, 2009

I Am Able....

This is a time in my life where I am discovering new things about me and what I want and except.
I have discovered that my talent is writing and although it does need to be polished, this is what I will do. This is who I am. I have been writing this with the thought in the back of my mind that this may not become a reality. I know this is in part due to the people that should be my support system...They can be less then supportive. Don't get me wrong, I have the support and love of many people...even from strangers that share my passion for writing and expression. I know that I have to rebuke these thoughts. It's those doubts that will hinder me in my pursuit. So from this day forward, I will only speak of the great things that will happen. The successes I will achieve. The accomplishment that I will feel for going after what I want and need to be whole.
I am also becoming more and more aware that I can't except anything from anyone. I AM ABLE! Able to encourage myself, To lead my family, (until the man that GOD has created for me finds me and is in position to take the lead) To pursue my dream... and pick myself up when I fall.
This is definitely a learning process. I have learned of my strengths and my weaknesses. Things that I already knew existed. Some I have conquered and others I am working through. My strengths have increased and guided me.

I want to Thank everyone for the Love and, believe it or not, the Hate. I am growing because of it!

Please continue to read...

Lots of Love Liz.

1 comment:

  1. Your words are so profound. I really admire your current frame of mind. You refuse to let anything negative get in the way of your destiny. I respect that and I can't wait to read your finished product. I know it will be worth the wait. Thank you for keeping us all posted.

    ReplyDelete