Friday, October 9, 2009

I Can See Clearly Now....

Sometimes I wonder why are some people so consumed by their own reasoning that they can't hear anyone else's.
I have come to realize that I don't know it all. I don't know everything. I once thought this way when I was a child. Now that I am an adult, I know better. I know that there are many things that I will learn from others. There are points of views that I may not have thought about, therefore changing the way I feel. Or at least opening my eyes to see a picture at a different angle. These realizations have changed me for the better. It has allowed me to open myself up to many other possibilities. To be able to absorb knowledge from others...and I can only pray that they have learned something from me in the process as well.
I say all this to make one point. Don't get so hung up on your own words that the words and wisdom of others fail to move you. Take something from it. It may change you....make you realize that you were right all along...Or maybe help you see the picture more clearly.


Thank you for the support.

Lots of Love Liz....

1 comment: