Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Fingers Crossed.....

Sooooo....I am in the process of re-reading to make corrections and adding new elements to make the book flow. I am about half way done with that. Then I will have it proof read by a third party. It's always good to have another set of eyes to help you along...I Thank God for those people He has put into place throughout my life to help me along.

I have been in contact with a book reviewer and have explored the idea of self publishing. I am also in the process of contacting publishers and book companies. So I am definately researching all avenues.

I am praying that I can have my book released in the begining of the year...((fingers crossed)).

It is a road filled with many options and I am just taking my time to do the research and pray about my choices. All of this and I am relocating to a different state. With my schedule being hectic I still manage to dedicate time to my passion and that is this book.

I Thank You All so much for your countinuous support.



Please continue to read Trials, Tribulations, and Torn...I will keep you all informed of the process and steps that I am taking to have my book published. I hope that this will help someone out also. This will be the first place that I announce my book release too.



Ok....I have to go back to reading now.....



Lots of Love, Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment