Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Almost Done....

Whew....I finished the writing to my Novel "TORN". I wrote the very last word in the first draft at 11:21pm..November 5th 2009..On a Thursday. The feeling that came over me was a mix of so many emotions. Joy, Satisfaction, Pride, Excitement, and Fear. I knew that there were no more excuses about why I was dragging my feet because I had jumped my biggest personal hurdle. I know that actually getting it published will not be a piece of cake. But now that I have proven to myself that I do have the talent and discipline to write a Novel, I can put in the work to get it Published.

Right now I am in the process of doing a re-read in order to make any corrections, and add or subtract anything that doesn't tell the story the best. I really hope when you do read it that you see it as vividly as I did while I was writing it...

I want everyone to be on the look out for the books that I will be writing after TORN. In HER Words- this will pick up where TORN left off. Allowing HER story to be told. Then There will be Devine Intervention-This is also a deeper look into the character of Devine from TORN.

I truly believe and have faith that there is so much more for me on the horizon. I couldn't wait to bring my good news here to my blog to share it with all of you. I hope that you will all continue to support me because I so appreciate it.



Lots of Love Liz.

No comments:

Post a Comment