Sunday, February 28, 2010

Moving On and Moving Up....

Tonight/Today,I have decided to stop biting my nails and worrying about the what ifs and contact my editor on Monday Morning. I will be advising her that I am prepared to send in my manuscript to be re-viewed.
I fully intend to have my project available to the the public by the summer time, and if that is to be a reality I must stop getting in my own way. I can make excuse after excuse as to why I have not made the next move. When in reality it all falls on me. This is MY dream. MY project. It is MY responsibility to see it through to the end. Despite the obstacles. So, no more saying that I need to prepare this,and that is not ready. No more feeling sorry because my support system wasn't what I thought it was suppose to be. because it turned out to be exactly what I needed.
I think in life we as people can sometimes let the negative energy control us. Well I say NO MORE. I am so ready to move on and move up. This is one of many steps in fulfilling that.

Lots of Love Liz....

1 comment:

  1. i wish you the best of luck and can't wait to read, lots of love liz.

    ReplyDelete